- Completion time for an order is based on the number orders that are booked / designer availability and flower stock, unless a completion period is stated.
- Completion dates, ship dates and approval photo dates are estimated. Kindly allow time for date changes should they occur. Please keep in mind that delays can and do occur and you would be notified of new dates in the event of. Delays occur when:
There are unanticipated design adjustments requested by clients, which leads to re-shoots and schedule shifts.
Inventory stock shipment delayed by supplier. Delays can be from 1 week to 3 months resulting from overseas containers held in customs without a confirmed release date. Clients are notified immediately with the option to cancel for a full refund or opt for a replacement flower in like colors while maintaining item designs and prices quoted.
- All sizes listed in descriptions are approximate. Items can be made larger/fuller upon request, with the purchase of additional materials, if available. Please send email for pricing information.
- Standard, round, bridal bouquets range from 10 inches wide to bride's preference. Body measure should be taken into consideration when selecting floral item sizes. Round bouquets for maid of honors, bridesmaids etc, typically range about 8 inches wide or fuller upon request. Kindly keep this in mind when placing order.
- Ribbon and flower colors shown can be changed if available, without affecting prices.
- Sample orders require 1-2 weeks to gather, package and ship. Please send email to request a payment link to order.
- Flowers shown online are NOT guaranteed to be in stock if using the shopping cart to place an order. Please call for stock information.
- The following items are only available for purchase with a wedding flower order (bouquets, bouts, corsages or centerpieces) valued at 400.00 or more:
Stems, stalks or single flower heads for decorating your wedding
- All orders/package completion, photo shoot and ship dates as discussed with you prior ordering, can only be honored after payment is received. After payment is received, the package would be placed on our work schedule. Since packages are scheduled in the order that they come in, dates discussed cannot be held open. If the ordering period is missed, new dates must be established to avoid double booking customers. Please place your order while the dates discussed are open.
- All Bridal items are created by hand after date of purchase and after payment have cleared.
- Flower and ribbon colors can be changed if available. Please email for availability. In most cases they are.
- Due to the hand made, custom designed, "made to order" nature of our items, and the structure of the wedding industry, returns are not accepted and refunds will not be remitted. We advise that samples are purchased prior ordering for quality and color approval. Please read the descriptions carefully before ordering. All sizes listed in descriptions are approximate. The use of Real Touch, Natural Touch, Soft Touch, Floramatique and Silk (fabric) flowers are apparent in many different collections. Please be advised, descriptions that read "silk" should not be mistaken for latex, Real Touch, Natural Touch or Floramatique flowers.
- Although it's a great compliment to receive inquiries from designers and wedding planners who wish to carry the same line, we are not permitted to disclose supplier information.
- Prices are as advertised unless otherwise noted. There are no discounts available at this time.
- Shipping quotes: Please email your zip code or foreign city, country and items of
interest for a shipping quote.
- U.S. orders are shipped insured via Fedex or USPS Priority Mail with 3-4 business days for delivery. Expedited shipping service is available for emergency situations.
- International orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail International with 6-10 business days for delivery or USPS Express International Mail with 5 days for delivery. All international packages are subject to relevant duties and taxes. Taxes and Duties are paid by recipient and are not included in shipping quote
- Our designs are hand made. Your bridal and/or wedding flowers would be unique. No two will ever be exactly alike. This is also true of the pieces shown in the description photos, although we will try to match the pictures to the best of our ability.
- Please note, flower and ribbon colors may vary from computer monitor to monitor. We will meet the colors as described in the listing or to your special request. We cannot be held responsible for color variations based on the color setting of a computer, upon receipt of the order.
- We do not manufacture the materials/stems/flowers used in the designs. They are made overseas and imported. They are available in many colors. The size, shape, design, material and factory coloration of the flowers, leaves, petals, stems etc cannot be changed. We are not responsible for the factory construction of the materials used and/or any manufacture defects that may be present. We currently work with 13 suppliers and counting. If you are searching for a particular color or brand, feel free to email us and we'll check around with them for a match or closest possible.
- Payment options:
Full payment: An electronic invoice / order sheet is set up with a single payment option to secure the order preparation date and reserve flower stock. A 50% cancellation fee applies if order is cancelled.
50% non-refundable method: An electronic invoice / order sheet is set up with two payment parts where the first payment secures order preparation date and reserves flower stock. The second payment part would be due anytime before order shipment.
3 to 5 payment parts: The electronic invoice / order sheet is set up with the number of payment parts the customer requests to secure the order preparation date and reserve flower stock. This option only applies to orders placed 2 months or more before the wedding or need-by date. The sum of 50% of the total order amount would be non-refundable.
Understanding the billing and shipping address:
To protect both the buyer and the seller, payment processors mandate that all orders are shipped to the credit card billing address entered at the time of checkout, especially in the instance where a stolen credit card is used to make the purchase. Below are a few checks that are run by payment processors, before a credit card is charged. If moving/changing residence after placing an order, it is very important that the information be updated with the payment processor, in addition to notifying us. All orders must be shipped to the address reflected on the receipt. Our payment processor is Google Checkout. Please remember to update the billing/shipping address in your account, should it change during the order preparation period. We will not be held responsible for shipping to an incorrect address if updating the credit card billing address with the payment processor was neglected.
Buyer credit verification information:
- The Address Verification System (AVS) check is helpful in comparing the buyer's billing address included in their account with the legitimate address that the credit card issuer has on file. If the AVS flag is Full, both the name and address that the buyer entered for the credit card completely match the information on file with the credit card's issuing bank. Other possible values for this field are Partial (either the address or the postal code matches), Unavailable, and No match.
- The Card Verification Value (CVV) check is useful in confirming that the card holder has access to their actual credit card when placing their order. If the CVV flag is Match, the CVV code that the buyer entered for the credit card during the purchase completely matches the information on file with the credit card's issuing bank. Other possible values for this field are Error, Unavailable, and No match.
- If there are small orders on our schedule and/or additional help is available, rush orders may be accepted. Please email.
- Items purchased would be photographed and emailed for design approval before completing the order/package. We ask that approval be given in writing/email.
- All completed orders would be photographed and emailed for shipping consent. We ask that consent be given in writing/email.
- Any adjustments to the designs would require new approval photos and new consent to ship. A photo shoot would be rescheduled when next available and new photographs would be emailed. This process requires 2 to 5 business days. Ribbon colors may be adjusted in 1-3 business days if the color is in stock. Client assumes full responsibility for delayed shipment with the request of any adjustments.
- Orders are shipped after emailed consent is received and after remaining balances, if any, have cleared. Funds require 3-4 business days to clear. Failure to respond to emails and/or telephone calls for approval prior this period, would deem the order "unclaimed". The order would then be held for 3 months after the "need by" date on file, after which all payments submitted would be forfeited to compensate for design and photography work.
- All packages are shipped the next pick-up day from the date of shipping consent received from client.
- All price quotes would be valid for 1 month. Prices subject to change.
- All estimated/scheduled ship dates given is valid after payment is received. Please allow time for emergencies, damaged materials replacement and other unexpected events that may occur.
- In the event that any flower/material is discontinued by the supplier after your order is placed, we will not be held responsible and you will be notified immediately. Should this event occur you will have the option to approve new samples at our cost or cancel your order with a full refund before new materials are purchased and before design work begins.
- We reserve the option to refuse and cancel any order at our discretion.
- By making a payment to us and by placing an order for our products you confirm that you have read and agreed with all of the company polices and statements outlined.
© Sharon Nagassar Designs LLC. All rights reserved.